Saturday, September 27, 2008

Payson Lakes

Last sunday we decided to go for a walk around
Payson Lakes. The kids had a blast , and Rascal
was in heaven. Every two seconds we would have
to walk down to the water and throw rocks in.
Needless to say it took a while to get all the way
around, but it was still fun. All the leaves are
starting to change colors, it was so pretty.


Jett would not look at me for the picture.




For those of you who have never meet our dog Rascal
this is Ellie holding him.


the kids were having so much fun with there dad
from jumping off logs, to throwing rocks, even flying
like superman.





3 comments:

Everyday Sparkles said...

Hi guys! Looks like a fun day at the lake. Your dog is so cute . . . I thought it was a stuffed animal that Ellie was holding.

Happy Birthday Leslie! Glad you were in NYC to celebrate. I wish I could have been there too. Maybe next time.

walkerfamily said...

That looks like the perfect sunday afternoon fall activity. We may have to try it. You're dog is stinking cute! I've never seen him before!

Sheri Willardson said...

So, I found your blog through Jenn Mobbs, and I just have to tell your that your kids are BEAUTIFUL! You look amazing, and it was great seeing you at the reunion-you haven't changed a bit! :) If you want to email me, I can send you a link to my blog-its private. tswillardson@yahoo.com
Take care! -Sheri Carter Willardson

PS-Don't you just love New York? Happy Birthday!