Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween Pictures

I decided to get back into photography
again. So what better than to start back with my
own kids. This year was fun because the
kids are finally old enough to tell you what
they want to be. Jett wanted to be a piate
(pirate), and Ellie wanted to be a ladybug.
Now the only reason Ellie wanted to
be a ladybug , was we saw the cutest outfit
on ebay. We bid on it and lost it by one dollar.
Yes it made me made. I decided to make it myself.
So hopefully it's not to bad.


Here is my handsome (piate)




Even though her outfit is homemade,
she is the cutest ladybug I've ever scene.



Happy Halloween!!!


3 comments:

walkerfamily said...

They both look absolutely darling! I have really gotten lazy with the costume thing. When my kids were at the same stage as yours I got way more excited about Halloween. Don't expect too much from the Walker 5 this year.

Kim said...

Cute costumes- Ellie's turned out great- anything w/tulle on little girls looks adorable!

Charlie and JD said...

That is so funny! I can't believe that Jet and Brock have the same costume! Both of your kids are darling! We are for sure going to Thriller next year!