Friday, January 23, 2009


Today is the big day Jett turned 3.
So I thought I would do a little
Birthday tribute to him. It seemes just
like yesterday he was still in my tummy.
He is so fun and so full of life. Here are some
picture of him growing up.

The day we brought Jett home from the

the hospital.


Our little princess!



Some of the cute words that Jett says.

slashlight (flashlight)
fify (fishy)
otercyce (motercycle)
wa wa (water)
be be (blanket)
me me head (meany head)
Biper (diaper)
critnumb (Christmas)
mapple juice (apple juice)


Happy Birthday Jett we love you!!!

5 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

Happy Birthday Jett. What a cute kid.

walkerfamily said...

Happy Birthday little man! He hasn't changed one bit. Just got a little more hair.

Everyday Sparkles said...

Happy Birthday Jett! What a good looking boy.

Jenn Mobbs said...

He was such a beautiful baby!! Now that he is a toddler I think the appropriate word is handsome!!

Nichole W. said...

Hey! I found your blog through Becca's.Your kids are so dang cute. I miss seeing that little Jett in nursery each week! Anyway, just wanted to say hi!