Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ellie's Hair Cut

I cant believe it! Ellie decided she
wanted her hair cut short. I know it's because
her best friends hair is short. Dad didn't really
approve, he thinks all girls should have
long hair (dont they all). Ellie has never had her
hair cut more than a few inches. So I thought
why not. This is Ellie befor the hair cut. Now she
is mad because she is getting her pictures taken,
not because she's getting her hair cut.



Look at all that hair!

This is after her hair cut. It really is a lot cuter but

she was in hurry to go play. She looks about three

years older now. Every time I look at her I

wounder where my Ellie went.

4 comments:

walkerfamily said...

Darling! Tell her she looks fabulous. Alot like Mommy all of a sudden.

Everyday Sparkles said...

Hi Ellie! What a cute new haircut you have. Hope to see you guys soon. We'll have to get together over the holidays.

Jodi Collins said...

Very cute and daring of you. I love it.

Jenn Mobbs said...

Wow!! She looks great!! Love the new hair cut.