Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ellie's first day of school

This is my little girl all grown up. It seems like just yesterday I had her and now she is going to kindergarten. I'm not going to lie I was a little excited for her to go, but the closer it got I was sad. Last night Greg and I decided we are not ready for her to grow up yet. I was so excited to get up and pick out her outfit and curl her hair all cute. She already had her outfit picked out and would not let me curl her hair "that hurt".
I decided to do a little reflecting back from the time she was little until now.






















4 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

I can't believe how big she is - I agree with you it seems like yesterday she was born. Such cute pictures.

Leslie said...

What a gorgeous girl, I think maybe she knows it too. Look out world here comes your next beauty queen. Her cheeks look so much chubbier than I remember them in her younger pix.

walkerfamily said...

That was me doing the last comment. I guess I was still logged in as you on my laptop. Oops. Don't want people to think you're a bragger or anything!

Jenn Mobbs said...

I love the pictures with her hair curled!! How do you do it? She is so beautiful. Looks like her mommy!