Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Day With the Kids

Last week Ellie came to me and asked if we could make sugar cookies,
so of coarse you know what my answer was.


















We had so much fun making cookies, but it was a mess.
These are some pictures off their decorated cookies.



















After making cookies the kids wanted to do my hair.
I am just warning you it is BEAUTIFUL!
This is the finished look. You can tell we had a great day.
It was fun spending quality time with the kids.

3 comments:

Jodi Collins said...

Very cute. How did you go from sugar cookies to hair? Oh well - very cute.

Everyday Sparkles said...

What a fun day you guys had. It is nice being able to keep in touch through blogging. Ellie looked adorable on her first day of school . . . and love your hair with all the hair pretties. Priceless.

walkerfamily said...

Were you able to contain the mess to just one room? You're a very good mommy. When my kids ask for sugar cookies we go to the bakery. I make them one time a year, Valentines, and that's it. Too much work!